Moving? Need to disconnect or terminate your water service? Click on the button above to fill out our on-line service disconnect -termination form.

If you first established service during the time period that a $125 deposit was required, you may be due a refund. City staff will finalize your bill and deduct the final bill amount from your $125 deposit. The remaining balance, if any, will be refunded to you. If you owe more than the $125 deposit will cover, you will receive a final bill and will owe the balance to the City.

Please provide a forwarding address to complete this process.