Erosion Complaints

If you have a complaint regarding soil erosion or improperly maintained BMPs inside the City Limits please use the above form. This convenient form allows citizens to upload photographs of the issue and and receive a call-back if requested.

If the issue is an public safety emergency such as but not limited to street flooding, please contact the Cumming Planning and Zoning Department at (770) 781-2010 or the Cumming Police Department at (770) 781-2000.