Establish New Service
Residential Service Application
- Copy of driver’s license
- Proof of residency such as first and last page of the purchase contract or lease agreement,
- $125 Security Deposit
- Completed and Returned Residential Service Application
Commercial Service Application
- Copy of driver’s license.
- Proof of occupancy. Such as the first and last page of the purchase contract or lease agreement.
- $125 security deposit.
- Completed Commercial Service Application for Service
Update Billing or Mailing Information
- Checking or Savings Account Auto Debit Enrollment – automatically pay your monthly bill via your checking or savings account.
- Credit or Debit Card Auto Pay Service Enrollment – go to our credit card service provider’s web site to set up an account and sign up for Credit or Debit Card Auto Pay. A convenience 3% fee is applied by our credit card service provider for this service.
- E-Billing Enrollment – receive your bill via email
- Change Mailing Address
Downloadable Informational Documents
Learn more about Cumming Utilities’ water, sewer, garbage rates, and other fees.
Apply For a Senior Discount
if you are 62 or older, you qualify for a senior discount. Please call Cumming Utilities at 770-781-2020 and send a copy of your drivers license via US Mail, fax, or email or bring a copy by City hall at 100 Main Street, Cumming, GA. to apply for the discount.
- Red Oak Sanitation Welcome Letter 2018
- Garbage and Recycling Pickup Day is now FRIDAY ONLY for all Residential and Commercial Customers
- Purchase a Water Meter or Sewer Capacity – come to City Hall at 100 Main Street, Cumming, Georgia 30040